Ortovox 3+ Transceiver - Black
The Ortovox 3+ is a three-antenna device with a special extra function to enhance your own safety. The intelligent position recognition system analyses the position of the antennas and automatically switches to the optimal transmitting antenna. There is no longer any such thing as the 'worst position'. The easy to read circular display shows you at a glance whether you are getting closer to the signal or moving away from it. With the precise distance value you can very effectively determine the distance to the buried victim and limit the area to be probed. A clearly designed LED display, ensures distances, directional arrows and multiple victims are easy to read, guiding you quickly to the search area. If the transmitter registers no movement for more than 120 seconds while searching, it automatically switches back to transmission mode, protecting you from follow-up avalanches. Soft rubberized housing makes the device easy to handle and provides additional protection.
Features & Specs
- Digital receiver
- 3 antennas
- Maximum range:up to 40m
- Search strip width: up to 40m
- Reliable signal analysis and pinning function: 3 and more
- 250 hour transmission capacity
- Dimensions: 73x122x27mm
- Weight (incl. battery and bag): approx. 210g
- Automatic switchover in case of a secondary avalanche: 120 sec.
- Optimized power consumption: 1 Alkaline AA 1,5 V
- Precise self-test: transmitter, receiver, battery status and sensor test