POC Fornix BC MIPS - Black
The POC Fornix Backcountry MIPS is a lightweight, aramid reinforced and well-ventilated helmet. The helmet is equipped with the patented MIPS system to reduce the rotational forces to the brain in case of an oblique impact. The tensile strength of the aramid fiber is very high, and when bonded to the helmet structure, it allows energy to be dispersed over the entire bridge, giving the helmet better energy absorption. The Fornix Backcountry MIPS is generously ventilated, and the size adjustment system makes it possible to customize the fit of the helmet to make sure it stays safe and in place.
Gnomes Comments: One of the safest helmets on the market, with all the features you would every require.
Features & Specs
- MIPS technology (Multi-directional Impact Protection System)
- In-mold helmet with EPS liner
- Aramid bridge reinforcements
- Adjustable ventilation
- Recco avalanche rescue reflector
- Goggle vents that evacuate steam from your goggles
- Fixed goggle clip
- Size adjustment system for a comfortable and safe fit
- Compliance: EN1077-B, ASTM 2040
- Weight: 450g